Cannot edit accounts

M Steward steward_m at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 20:19:30 EDT 2015

Thank you for your assistance. This has helped solve the issue. I am only using a desktop screen but the laptop screen was still activated in the display preferences. When I set preferences to one screen only (disabled the laptop screen) it resolved the issue. M      From: David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>