To Compress or Not to Compress

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:36:32 EDT 2015

I compress my files and the primary reason is that GnuCash automatically
creates scads of backups in the same directory as the data file and I have
it set to keep them for quite a while.  If they were not compressed, even a
modern Terra-byte size hard drive and real backup would eventually get
overwhelmed.

David C