Income with pension fund split

Maxim Cournoyer maxim.cournoyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:20:08 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I would like to know what is the current best way to handle incomes
with pension fund split? The problem I have right now is that the
advanced portfolio report seems to pick up the "Income" split as an
income of the fund itself, which makes the calculation for the rate of
return wrong.

According to a past discussion here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user/43836,
some people recommended to separate the fund transaction from the
normal pay (income) one. Is this the only solution at hand?

I have included a minimal example so that the problem can be easily reproduced.

Thanks!