Add an account to hold investments

Sandip P. Deshmukh deshmukh.sandip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 03:49:18 EDT 2015

Here is my problem:

Start Gnucash -> New Account Hierarchy -> Investment Accounts -> Finish
creates:

(Account Name: Security/ Currency : Placeholder : Account Type format)

Assets : USD : Placeholder : Asset
  -  Investments : USD : Placeholder : Asset
    - Brokerage Account : USD: Live : Bank
      - Bond : USD : Live : Stock

In this Bond account, I can create multiple securities, say an AMZN
security containing AMZN stock, etc.

But when I try creating another account similar to Bond at a same
position (child of Brokerage Account), I can not select Security/
Currency as USD and account type as Stock.

How do I get that done?

Thanks for your help in advance.

--
Sandip P. Deshmukh