XLSM2QIF - Import/Export - 64-bit Excel/QIF/XML/GnuCash

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 12 17:31:37 EDT 2015

From: GT-I9070 H [mailto:gti9070h at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 13 September 2015 6:41 AM
To: Chris Good <chris.good at ozemail.com.au>
Cc: gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: XLSM2QIF - Import/Export - 64-bit Excel/QIF/XML/GnuCash

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the reply!

I was sad thinking here that or my email was not posted on the list, or the attachment was deleted, or my efforts were not useful to anyone.

Today, I do not know how to do this but I will try to add my information as suggested, I did not know or did not remember this "Published_tools". I'll have to find a place to host the file (XLSM2QIF.rar), I was thinking of a torrent.

"Tomorrow is another day and the sun will rise again!"

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards

GTI

Hi GTI,

I think I remember previous messages where it was suggested that, if a script is not huge, it can be posted directly in a wiki page.

I think you may need to get some-one else’s help to add a new wiki page (to which you can create a link from the Published_tools page), but if you ask for a specific page name to be created, I think some-one with that authority will be happy to comply.

Or maybe there is another GnuCash wiki page already linked to from Published_tools, that you could add your macro to…

Or you could use github to host the source.

Regards,

Chris Good