XLSM2QIF - Import/Export - 64-bit Excel/QIF/XML/GnuCash

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:37:54 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

Edit the source wiki page, add a link in it or create a new page is no
problem, maybe the authority to do it.

This application (XLSM2QIF) is not composed/functional only by
script/code/macro it needs its own application forms and 64-bit Excel. Is a
file that needs to be integer to work and so need a place to be hosted
integer.

I give freedom for anyone to host and distribute as you wish and would be
happy if someone else takes some initiative to do so.

Regards
GTI