Difference between Invoice POST and Process payment

Hossain contacthossain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:03:10 EDT 2015

Thnk u so much bro. I added a transaction which I cant delete. This
transaction is marked
read only with the comment "Generated from an invoice.", Try unposting
the invoice.
How do I Unpost the invoice ?
What if the payment is made at the time  invoice is made, shud I PROCESS
the payment right away ?