Printable invoice always shows DUE amount

Hossain contacthossain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:10:18 EDT 2015

I dont knw wat you meant by

"Display Payments" turned on in the report options?

IF you follow Report> Business > Easy Invoice or any invoice report
It always shows DUE in invoice (even if the invoice is posted in payment processed)
I dint find any  "Display Payments" anywhere in report option bcos
the DUE amount is the least info it shows.