Printable invoice always shows DUE amount

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Sep 14 14:50:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Mon, September 14, 2015 2:10 pm, Hossain wrote:
> I dont knw wat you meant by
>
> "Display Payments" turned on in the report options?

Which word didn't you understand?  It's a pretty clear question.  But I
take it from your response that the answer is "no", you did not turn on
the "Display Payments" option in the report options..  Which is why the
report is not applying the payments on the invoice; you're telling Gnucash
that you just want the invoice itself (which by definition does NOT
include the payments)

> IF you follow Report> Business > Easy Invoice or any invoice report
> It always shows DUE in invoice (even if the invoice is posted in payment
> processed)

Yes.  This is supposed to happen if you don't tell GnuCash to include the
payments.

> I dint find any  "Display Payments" anywhere in report option bcos
> the DUE amount is the least info it shows.

Then you didn't look very hard.

Run the invoice report.
Click on the "edit report options" toolbar icon (it looks like a wrench
over a piece of paper)
Go to the Display tab
Select "Payments"
Click "Apply" or "OK".

Watch the report regenerate showing all the payments applied.

Enjoy,

-derek

> On 14-Sep-2015 11:27 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Do you have "Display Payments" turned on in the report options?
>>
>> -derek
>>
>> On Mon, September 14, 2015 1:10 pm, Hossain wrote:
>>> IT is in  Report> Business > Easy Invoice
>>> The invoice is posted and payment is processed, which means there is no
>>> DUE.
>>> But the invoice always shows a DUE amount.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745