Rounding

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Wed Sep 16 10:55:25 EDT 2015

I'm not a coder, so I won't be offering any patches. I offered my feedback a year ago and was summarily brushed off. Clearly, no one is interested in actually improving the software. Everyone seems much more interested in proving how much they know and how little others know about the holy grail of "double-endtry accounting."

Best,
John