File access on smartphone

Dale Alspach alspach at math.okstate.edu
Fri Sep 18 15:17:34 EDT 2015

I have used Teamviewer to run my home computer from a remote location. (This is
works by VNC style access.) I used a bluetooth keyboard with a tablet. It
worked but it does take some time to get adjusted to the way your screen view
moves. Gnucash and some other software worked. I would not try to do a lot of
work this way, but it was fine for keeping my accounts up-to-date while on
vacation.

Teamviewer is free for limited use but requires purchase for business
use.

Dale