1 Bank Entry - Multiple Invoices/Customers

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 18:59:30 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone

So I paid in a few cheques for various different customers. On our bank
statement it simply shows the total of all the cheques paid in.

So what's the best way of assigning payment to several different invoices
from different customers? Should I create an account in Gnucash where the
value of the cheque goes in and then pay the bills from there?

Cheers

Nick