OFX File not displaying most transactions on import

Phil Everist phileverist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:16:46 EDT 2015

I have a bank transaction file downloaded in OFX format that has 62
transactions but only 1 (FITID 48) appears in the import window. I have used
this method before without trouble. I also downloaded and ran the import
process for a full calendar year but this also showed many transactions in
the import window for the other dates but still only the single transaction
for the Jul-Sep 3 months

Download file attached.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Phil