Best way to accumulate taxable IRA income

Ed Fields ed at efields.com
Thu Sep 24 10:34:21 EDT 2015

Well that picture idea in my original message was not a good idea.

I need a suggestion on how to assign the full IRA Account sale proceeds to
both my Checking Account and also to my IRA Income account (for year end
tax purposes).

I understand how to split up W2 income to the various expense accounts,.
but in this operation, I want 100% of the sale to go to both the Checking
Account and to the IRA Income Account.

I can set the IRA Fund transaction field to send the sale to the Checkbook
or I could send the sale funds to my IRA Income account, but don't see how
to send the full amount to both of those accounts.

My workaround is to manage the IRA Income Account manually and to leave its
transaction field at Imbalance-USD.

Can anyone suggest an alternative method here?

Thanks again for your time.
ed

p.s.
I have done a search in the archives for managing retirement fund income
but cannot find my solution.