'unknown' column in Income Statement / Profit & Loss

Michele Hemmings t/a Exclusively Strata exclusivelystrata at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 28 06:32:45 EDT 2015

Mike
I have the same issue with their report formats - too restrictive,
can't change order of accounts, no opportunity for Extraordinary
income and the sub-headings are fixed as Revenue and Expense don't
match the title of the Income Statement .It needs to be totally
flexible so can manipulate and lay out the reports as we
want.Otherwise I would love it.
And the terminology of STOCKS = Shares in Australia, Stock is
Inventory.   Trading Accounts mean buying and selling inventory not
shares as in Share Trading.  I think the Share Trading sections
should be eliminated completely Michele
MICHELE HEMMINGS_Licensee - Exclusively Strata  __CPA, BAS Agent_
PO Box 8535Kooringal NSW 2650T/F: 02-6926 5294M:   0422 580 448E:
  exclusivelystrata at iinet.net.auI:
 HTTP://WWW.EXCLUSIVELYSTRATANSW.COM.AU [1]
_Exclusively managing your strata or community scheme - nothing more,
nothing less_
_This email and any attached files are confidential and may contain
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure, forwarding, or copying of this email
is UNAUTHORISED. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the
transmission and any attachments. Thank you.__P Think green before
you print this page._