'unknown' column in Income Statement / Profit & Loss

William Moore wmoore40 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:33:47 EDT 2015

Hi Mike

Well, it’s good to know that it’s not just my problem.

I looked in the bug list, but could not find anything which relates to this. If no one else is experiencing the problem, perhaps there is some other workaround which we do not know about. Alternatively, one of us could put your fix on the developer list to see if it would get incorporated into the system. What do you think?

I created a custom report with your modifications so I will not have to do it again when a new version comes along.

Thanks for you help

William