Importing into stock type gnucash accounts...

Allan allanhasmail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 00:01:43 EDT 2015

I'm stuck trying to build 2.6.8. I added to my /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu utopic main restricted universe

But I fail at:
sudo apt-get build-dep gnucash
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for gnucash