Feature suggestion - allow commenting at time of reconciliation

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 20:55:47 EDT 2016

Ben,

I am not sure why Russell's suggestion doesn’t work for you; it works for me. What steps exactly are you taking? How are you going to the other window? Are you sure you are recording your changes (by pressing Enter or tabbing out of the transaction)? I can’t imagine how to make changes to a transaction, and then have them overwritten.

David