April 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Apr 1 06:08:05 EDT 2016
Ending: Sat Apr 30 23:22:56 EDT 2016
- FreeBSD and GNUCash
- Past due display in invoice report?
- Curious about 2.6.12
- Unknown error while retrieving price quotes
- Finance::Quote troubles?
- Scout Troop Dues Structure
- Online Banking Greyred Out
- Income Statement question
- Has the database schema changed?
- help with invoice posting
- GnuCash quick start
- issue with "Opening Balance" account in Equity
- Balancing profit/loss when selling stocks
- TD Ameritrade Online Banking Downloading
- Balance sheet purgatory - trying to figure out where the Retained Losses came from
- gnucash 2.6.12 - Scheduled transactions
- Managed fund - advanced portfolio wrong basis
- New to GNUCash
- Receivable Aging - report error
- Importing data from GnuCash files
- How to accommodate my own house construction costs in gnucash accounts?
- Using an externally hosted postGreSQL as a gnu cash backend?
- how to bring my gnu up to date
suk wah Bernstein
- Feature suggestion - allow commenting at time of reconciliation
- gnucash-user Digest, Vol 157, Issue 10
- No user assigned to this accout please check configuation
- Income/Expense Chart
- Non Profit chart of accounts
- A newbie says Thanks for replies
- Invoice Formatting (Windows)
- how to automatically update equity account as each transaction is entered?
- IMPORTING FINANCIAL DATA
- RECORDING PREVIOUS YEARS TRANSACTION ON GNUCASH
- gnucash-user Digest, Vol 157, Issue 19
- How to restore the security in Price Editor
- Income doesn't shown up in balance sheet?
- Database PGSQL vs XML from Digest, Vol 157, Issue 20
- How does one enter Call & Put options in GNUcash?
- PRICE EDITOR CRASHING & HOW TO CHANGE TOTAL (GBP)
- Invoice VAT booked to wrong account
- Ambiguity in file handling from Digest, Vol 157, Issue 23
- Hayes Re: incorrect beginning balance on reconciliation
- importing from Microsoft Money
Melissa M. Smith
- transferring gnucash from ubuntu to mac os x
- revolving credit liabilities transactions dont show up on reports?
- Paying myself...
- Paypal transaction split confusion
- Duplicate entries on transfer between bank accounts
- A trick in quicken that I wonder if it could be included here
Rotsettis, Christopher J.
- Probably silly Q but see no solution.
- budget report
- I have a massive chart of accounts, how can I search?
- Dividend received in cash - not showing up in Advanced Portfolio Income column
- [MAINT] unplanned outage of code
- GnuCash 2.6.12 made it to Ubuntu LTS [WAS: Re: Ubuntu LTS GnuCash "Frozen" at 2.6.9; exception needed]
- adding a flat tax
- Credit notes for security deposits?
- How to delete file?
- How do I create an Expense sub-account?
- 32 bit gnucash won't open in pclos
- One click export from spreadsheets to GnuCash
One Click To Qif
- Using invoices before posting
- How do I take delivery of stock certificates? (Not a brokerage question.)
- Hello GnuCash team
- Duplicate payments of a single invoice
- Manullay posting scheduled transactions
- Square Cash Exchange how the heck do I do this?
- IMBALANCE AND ORPHAN ACCOUNT
- Help with transactions for sale of stock
- Batch transaction modification
- Report how to: Total of cutomer purchases
- GnuCash - Snap release possible?
- Direct Deposit assign to invoice (payment: for Rental Management)
- idiot newbie question, 1099
- I need to backup Gnucash to flash drive and restore on a different laptop
- Refunds and cash flow reports.
Pedro E. M. Brito
- check which payments are assigned to invoice
- Question about backing up Gnucash files and installing on new laptop
dan.hartzler at juno.com
- Change directory where backup and log files are written?
- Reply at top or bottom email?
- Forcing transaction order
- Account Colors
- Multiple Company Setup Question
- Paycheck Entry Question
- GnuCash Not Happy With External File Renaming
- Q RE Loan Payments & Interest
- Handling investment transactions
- How to invoke credit card account transaction download?
- Reports crashing
Last message date:
Sat Apr 30 23:22:56 EDT 2016
Archived on: Sun May 1 18:56:53 EDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).