Income doesn't shown up in balance sheet?

Dallas thunderdallas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:59:28 EDT 2016

Thanks for the response, Maf.

I finally figured it out.  My asset account currency is set to USD, and my
report currency is set to CAD.
It appears if I don't have any Canadian dollar account, then all other
currency will not be included in the report.
So I assume in GnuCash, it need at least one account has the same currency
with report's currency, otherwise the report result will be zero.  Which
actually doesn't make sense.
I was wondering if this is a general accounting practice.

Thanks again,
Dallas