No user assigned to this accout please check configuation

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Apr 7 17:05:43 EDT 2016

> On Apr 7, 2016, at 10:23 AM, jdm7dv <jdm7dv at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
> I have a Capital one 360 account.
>
> And I used my account number, routing number and access code.
> I called Capital one 360 and they said to use my access code for the IBAN
> and their routing number as the Bank code. And the actions menu worked.
> I just get an error saying no user assigned.

Capital One actually gave you support info for GnuCash? I'm amazed.

But did they tell you that you can use GnuCash--or any other program--to initiate transfers?

I do see that I also have the Issue Transaction... menu items enabled for an account register with OFX set up, though only "Issue SEPA transaction..." does anything. It raises a dialog box telling me that I need to run aqhcbi-tool on the account, which is true only if one has a bank account that can use SEPA.

Regards,
John Ralls