Manullay posting scheduled transactions

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:26:26 EDT 2016

That feature must be a lot harder to implement than one might think.  It has been requested for several years now without a fix being implemented.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Antonio LedingDate: Thu, Apr 21, 2016 4:41 PMTo: Colin Law;Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Re: Manullay posting scheduled transactions
In other apps, one can simply right-click the transaction or use a dedicated button to manually post with options to change the amount, date, bank, memo, etc. prior to actually posting it.  I don't see anything akin to this in GnuCash…On Apr 21, 2016, at 2:26 PM, Colin Law  wrote:> On 21 April 2016 at 22:09, Antonio Leding  wrote:>> Hi Colin,>> >> That's kinda what I figured as well - we have either auto-post or not-post - no other options…hopefully we're wrong…> > I don't know what other option you want.> If you leave that unchecked then, I believe, if a transaction is due> then when you start up it will run the Since Last Run dialog and give> you the option of entering it.  Or I believe you can manually run> Since Last Run.  I have not used this in earnest as I have never felt> the need to enter scheduled transactions manually.  In fact I tell it> to enter them at the start of the month so that I can see all the> expected expenditure for the month ahead so I can make sure I keep> enough deposits available.> > Colin> >> >> >> >> On Apr 21, 2016, at 2:07 PM, Colin Law  wrote:>> >>> On 21 April 2016 at 19:12, Antonio Leding  wrote:>>>> Hello,>>>> >>>> Is it possible to manually post scheduled transactions?  From what I see in the app, it looks like scheduled transactions are intended to be automatically posted by the system on the date configured by the user.  However, often times it is preferable to post them manually.>>> >>> When you create a scheduled transaction there is a tickbox "Create>>> Automatically".  If that is not set then I presume it will not do so.>>> >>> Colin>> _______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.