RECORDING PREVIOUS YEARS TRANSACTION ON GNUCASH

Anne Okonkwo anne.okonkwo at thehordinc.com
Wed Apr 13 06:33:54 EDT 2016

Hi, it's Anne again
New to gnucash so I need all the help I can get to master its usefulness

Having two issues here today, though still trying to work on the last
response I got. (Thanks to all that replied).
I upgraded my GnuCash to version 2.6.12 git and when I try to open I get a
message as "attachment 1: gnu cash error".
I go ahead and open anyway. (1st problem - How do I stop that error message
from popping up?)

What I really what to do here is to convert currency using price editor.
After filling all the details, I get "attachment 2: Price Editor Error" and
I am forced to close the program. (2nd Problem -  Once I click on apply, it
pops up an error message, Please why is that happening and how can I change
convert currency?)

Have tried this in a couple of times and it still same process.

Please can someone help me?
Thanks in anticipation

With warm regards,

*Anne Temitope OKONKWO*