Using an externally hosted postGreSQL as a gnu cash backend?

Michael Wagner mikepwagner at mikepwagner.net
Tue Apr 12 14:34:19 EDT 2016

Another very good point I hadn't thought of. While PostGres is a wonderful
and powerful tool, and I found it  far easier to set up than I had
expected. I did have to  spend some time learning how to do so.

Mike

--
“The bassoon is one of my favorite instruments. It has a medieval aroma,
like the days when everything used to sound like that. Some people crave