RECORDING PREVIOUS YEARS TRANSACTION ON GNUCASH

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 17:56:08 EDT 2016

Anne,

I’m not exactly clear what you are hoping to record (that is, are you recording the results of these statements, or the transactions that make up those statements), but regardless, your options for getting paper-based information will be the same: you will enter the information in one piece at a time. If you are entering in all the transactions, they will be entered just like current ones. If you are only interested in entering the summary data, you should look in section 4.6.2 of the Guide on how to enter the opening balances.

HTH,
David