Income doesn't shown up in balance sheet?

Dallas thunderdallas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:29:08 EDT 2016

Thanks, Geert.  So I installed Get Quotes module and was able to fetch online
exchange rates.
I realized that even if I input exchange rate into Price Editor, if no
transaction have ever been made between CAD and USD, then it will not show
up in balance sheet.
I did some more tests, it appeared the report only include foreign
currencies if there's transaction between that currency and report's
currency.