Forcing transaction order

listreader suselist at cableone.net
Fri Apr 29 06:16:40 EDT 2016

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 02:36:02 +0000 (UTC)
Philip Harris <philip_harris at yahoo.com> wrote:

> GnuCash moves it above #'s 1 and 2. I have tried entering numbers in
> the Num field to force the desired order but they are being ignored.

You will probably get a better response if you say which version you
are using and under what os.

I'm just another user, using version 2.6.7 under linux, and the number
column seems to work fine for me to sort same-date transaction.  If I
recall correctly - I don't have gnucash open at the moment - I use a 99
in that column when I want a transaction at the bottom of the same-date
transactions in an account.

Ralph