Paycheck Entry Question

Don Ireland gnucash at donireland.com
Fri Apr 29 23:13:13 EDT 2016

I am setting up gnuCash for my personal finances and I've got a question
regarding setting up my paycheck entry.  I have 3 loans at my credit
union and the payments are made via a single payroll deduction.  So my
paycheck shows ONE CU deduction and on the CU side, there are THREE
deposits.

Given this scenario, would you configure the scheduled transaction to
show THREE separate deductions for the CU and disregard the fact that
gnuCash wouldn't match the paystub completely?  Otherwise, how would you
handle it?

--
Don Ireland