Multiple Company Setup Question

Don Ireland gnucash at donireland.com
Sat Apr 30 23:15:08 EDT 2016

Thanks for all the thoughts everyone. After I got to thinking about it more, it's not like the asset (property) owned my each LLC will always have an up-to-date appraised value listed anyway.  So I guess the second issue is mostly moot.

The asset accounts will be fluid enough that I COULD track each company's value to a degree but that still wouldn't be accurate without an accurate appraisal.  I guess it might be more of an issue if I were in a different type of business with assets that didn't need appraisals.