No user assigned to this accout please check configuation

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Apr 7 11:28:02 EDT 2016

> On Apr 7, 2016, at 6:07 AM, jdm7dv <jdm7dv at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I finally got Actions->Online Actions->Issue Transaction
> Not to be greyed out, but when I click on it I get "No user assigned to this
> account"
> I'm in the U.S. using OFX.

OFX does not support that function, only HBCI does and only with a few banks in Germany. This is not a GnuCash issue, it's the way the banking system in the US works.

That you managed to get the menu item to enable with an OFX account is a bug. Please file one explaining how you did it.

Regards,
John Ralls