Duplicate payments of a single invoice

John Whitling john.whitling at alliancemillsoft.com
Thu Apr 21 14:01:01 EDT 2016

Somehow I got duplicate payments of a single invoice in my system. I
tried to delete it, and it says that I need to edit the invoice which is
says is protected, via posting. When I look at the invoice it does not
show it to be posted for some reason.

Really I just want to delete one of the duplicate payments listed in my
accounts receivable.

So far I have not found a way to list out all invoices in the system. Is
there a way? That would be useful for me.
--
John Whitling *Alliance Millsoft LLC* 800-721-2189