Hello GnuCash team

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Thu Apr 21 00:13:43 EDT 2016

Hello all…

My name is Tony and I just downloaded GnuCash today for the first time.  I must say, I was skeptical - until I opened it up and then WOW.  This puppy is pretty awesome - I mean I've only been playing around with it for a couple hours but I am very impressed.

I currently use Moneydance which has worked well for me over the last 8 years - they seem to be stagnating so I was on the hunt for something new.  As you all know, the other apps out there frankly suck especially given that I want a more complex and "real" accounting type app vs. something pretty with all kinds of strange "features".

In closing, let me just first say thank for building what appears to be a really kick-butt app.  I look forward to reading what you all post and maybe I will try and lend a hand after getting my feet wetter.

Take it easy…

--- Tony ---