transferring gnucash from ubuntu to mac os x

Lyndon VanWagner lyndon153 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:06:44 EDT 2016

Hi.

I've followed the documentation for transferring GnuCash data from Linux
(ubuntu) to Mac OS X.
However, when I launch it on both systems, many of the accounts have
different balances in them.
What gives ?

Is there a better way to transfer the data between computers ?

Otherwise, I may have to go back to Quicken (!!) but have been using
GnuCash for 2+ years.

Lyndon C. VanWagner             UNIX Sys Admin        Trumpet & Cornet
EMAIL: lyndon153 at gmail.com
FAVORITE OS: ubuntu 14.04 LTS w/ZFS
The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice
from the palace has the brew that is true!
But they broke the vessel with the pessel !
Now the pellet with the poison's in the chalice from the palace, the dragon
with the flagon has the brew which is true! (from The Court Jester)