Duplicate entries on transfer between bank accounts

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 22:26:19 EDT 2016

Easy. Delete one. When you mapped in both statements, each showed you their side of the doubled entry. Each directed their other half of the double entry to imbalance, resulting in a doubled double. When you corrected each imbalance half, you in essence created duplicate entries, so one can be deleted. Note that this may affect your reconciliation, if you had already reconciled the transactions in each account.

David