revolving credit liabilities transactions dont show up on reports?

Mike or Penny Novack mpnovack at mtdata.com
Sat Apr 16 07:28:16 EDT 2016

On 4/15/2016 8:27 PM, Patrick O'Connor wrote:

> Okay so that's fine.  The problem is when I try do do my taxes I want a summary of all rent and expenses paid.  I notice that everything that was paid into or out of the revolving credit "liability account" just doesnt show up on the income or expenses?  Income or expenses paid to "Asset class " bank accounts show up fine but if payments came from or went to the "liability class" revolving credit account it just doesn't show up.  Could someone help me with this please.

Without seeing your transaction, no way to tell what you might have done
wrong.

It should make NO difference (in the "Income Statement" report whether
an expense (for example) was paid by a credit to "checking" or a credit
to "credit line".

What report are you running to see income and expenses?

Michael D Novack