How do I create an Expense sub-account?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 07:37:41 EDT 2016

Steve,

Be aware that Wm’s suggestion to have multiple top level accounts of the same type can have implications in the budgeting tools. See the discussion at: https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2014-April/037400.html <https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2014-April/037400.html>

Cheers,
David