How do I create an Expense sub-account?

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:27:03 EDT 2016

you have to move the money out of one type of account into the other. the
children of the parent are the same type of account (i.e. expense/ income).
so the money is in your wallet. then you transfer it to expense/ allowance,
where it is no longer your asset/ equity.

        ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com