Paycheck Entry Question

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:37:51 EDT 2016

    Don
Does your credit union have a webpage with download capability to see the details for the loans?
If so you could split the single payment by a download from that account.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Don IrelandDate: Fri, Apr 29, 2016 10:19 PMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Paycheck Entry Question
I am setting up gnuCash for my personal finances and I've got a question regarding setting up my paycheck entry.  I have 3 loans at my credit union and the payments are made via a single payroll deduction.  So my paycheck shows ONE CU deduction and on the CU side, there are THREE deposits.Given this scenario, would you configure the scheduled transaction to show THREE separate deductions for the CU and disregard the fact that gnuCash wouldn't match the paystub completely?  Otherwise, how would you handle it?-- Don Ireland_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.