Importing data from GnuCash files

Steve Collins scollins970 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:20:08 EDT 2016

I have not changed any of the names of the files in the backup, so if I
just copy all of those folders over into the newly installed GnuCash
folders that were set up when I re-installed the program, will that link
everything?  I am definitely not an accountant, so I was not using the
program to its fullest extent in the first place, but I did have invoices
set up, a few customized reports, etc.  Obviously the most important thing
for me is the data, but it would really help if I did not have to go back
through and set up the entire program again........

Thank you for your help!

Steve Collins
scollins970 at gmail.com