32 bit gnucash won't open in pclos

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 14:48:40 EDT 2016

The same thing happens whether I use the command line or click on an
icon or menu item.

Here is the output of Gnucash from the terminal: [gnucash
Backtrace:
In unknown file:
    ?: 0* [primitive-load-path "slib/guile.init"]

<unnamed port>: In procedure primitive-load-path in expression
(primitive-load-path name):
<unnamed port>: Unable to find file "slib/guile.init" in load path]
I only installed the version in the repositories in my 32 bit version of
PCLinuxOS.
I have posted the problem in the PCLOS forum and have not gotten any
response.

Thanks,