Income/Expense Chart

Mike T. spammlt at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 00:44:16 EDT 2016

Snehal Bhavsar wrote
> recently i have started using Income/Expense Chart for the last three year
> with "Show Table" display option.
>
> i see that it shows earliest entry in left and new in right in the chat...
> and earliest in top and latest in bottom in Table...
>
> is there a way to reverse of that.. like latest in left of the chat and
> latest in top in table.

If you want, you can try using a customized report I've created that
includes the option to reverse the display of data in the chart and table:

net-barchart-rev.scm
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684437/net-barchart-rev.scm>

I suggest downloading the report to an appropriate folder under your user
account (for example, place the custom report in the /.gnucash/ folder) and
then modifying a /config.user/ file in the same folder so that the custom
report will appear in GnuCash.

In case you are not familiar with installing custom reports, search for
/config.user/ at the wiki:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports
<http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports>

Mike