Non Profit chart of accounts

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:14:43 EDT 2016

I am entering a chart of accounts for a non profit and I am starting with the
one provided on this page:
http://nccs.urban.org/projects/ucoa.cfm

It is much more involved than what I need but I thought it might be useful
to upload it to the Gnucash developers so they could include them in the
options for starting accounts.

Is this as simple as creating and uploading a set of blank accounts that I
export?

I would love to use the tax options and include the 990 or 990 EZ line
numbers but I imagine that would require something out of my capabilities.

Would the account export be useful?  Has this already been done?  If it
would be useful, where do I upload it?
Thanks!