Finance::Quote troubles?

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:56:51 EDT 2016

Pretty much every security I'm asking for a quote for is failing. Since
they're all US companies and such, they're all being obtained from Yahoo,
but that's nothing unusual. Many of the "alternate" sources  seem to just be
wrappers around a yahoo inquiry, anyway.

Some of the ones I'm attempting to get are AMAT, DIS, UTX, and WFM. They all
provide me with proper responses when I use gnc-fq-dump.

I get valid responses from gnc-fq-helper, too. For example, asking for a
quote from yahoo for DIS yields the following:

(("DIS" (symbol . "DIS") (gnc:time-no-zone . "2016-04-01 20:00:00") (last .
99.07) (currency . "USD")))

Looks okay to me.

I wonder if anyone else has been having troubles, or if it's just me.

-----
Ken Farley