Paypal transaction split confusion

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 00:07:42 EDT 2016

After some more attempts...Probably the better way to do this is to pay the
invoice from the invoice page (a novel approach ;-), by clickng pay invoice,
select the paypal asset account, enter the correct portion of the payment
and the the date.   After that, find the transaction in paypal and add the
bank fee split to the transaction.

I feature suggestion: make an addition to the pay invoice page.   Add an
additional box that can be a bank transfer fee with an account choice box.
This would work for paypal, square or foreign transaction fees.

Anyways, thanks!

trythis wrote