transferring gnucash from ubuntu to mac os x

Lyndon Van Wagner lyndon153 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:33:47 EDT 2016

David, Colin :

Thank you for your help in this.
I’ve followed your description for step 2, but my ‘Verifying GnuCash” window never completes. Any suggestions ?

Lyndon Van Wagner - lyndon153 at gmail.com
Favorite OS : Mac OS X, Ubuntu 14.04 LTC
StarTrek V - What does God need with a StarShip ?
The Flagon with the Dragon has the poison and the Challis from the Palace has the brew that is true.