I have a massive chart of accounts, how can I search?

Mark Seeba mseeba at streamwrite.com
Tue Apr 19 12:44:47 EDT 2016

I have the same problem as I am running multiple business units and break everything down for each. Searching the chart of accounts seems like an important feature and I use a workaround by saving the Account Summary report as a PDF and search it that way. Not ideal but it gets the job done.

Thanks.

Mark Seeba
Streamwrite
Latest News: http://streamwrite.com/blog/
Direct: 510-923-9210
Fax: 510-420-4970
Service Desk: 800.333.8394 (Option 4)
www.streamwrite.com

This email message contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message immediately.