Manullay posting scheduled transactions

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:53:18 EDT 2016

Another option is to set the Frequency to 'Once' and then put the date that
you want to post the transaction in the Start Date field. I use that option
for several infrequent and random transactions that are otherwise more
effort to key manually than to have a scheduled transaction standing by.

Robin