Reports crashing

Bernd Jansons bernd at berndjansons.com
Sat Apr 30 23:22:56 EDT 2016

I've been using gnucash for years ... successfully. My current version is
2.6.12 build 18/04/2016. It was running fine under Ubuntu 14.04. Once I
upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04, reports no longer work ... any/all reports. A
report request causes the screen to dim for several minutes then gnucash
closes ... presumably having crashed. There are no error messages. I have
completely removed the app and reinstalled it ... same result. I am also
running the exact same configuration on another machine and everything
works fine (Ubuntu 16.04 + gnucash 2.6.12). I was reasonably confident
there would be others with the same problem but I can't find anything on
the Internet. Can anyone help? I need gnucash for my business and I need
to generate reports, particularly transcation reports, income statements
and tax invoices.

Bernd Jansons