calc2qif broken after upgrading to Windows 10

Kash kash at warmplanetbikes.com
Thu Aug 4 22:30:19 EDT 2016

I've used calc2qif for many years to import transactions into Gnucash.
It's worked flawlessly. I cannot be certain that the upgrade to Windows
10 is causing the problem, but it's the only thing that's changed in my
process and system.

When I run calc2qif an OpenOffice Basic code window opens with this
error message:
OpenOffice 4.1.1
Inadmissible value or data type.
Data type mismatch.

and this line of code highlighted:
iYear = Year(DateValue(sDate))

The date format that I use is:
MM/DD/YYYY
and I have tried several variations on date format, all with the same
result.

I have also tried to import an archived .csv file that worked in the
past and get the same error.

Any ideas?