calc2qif broken after upgrading to Windows 10

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 01:50:33 EDT 2016

I don’t use calc2qif or OpenOffice OR Windows, but the error suggests that the data supplied is not good. Have you tried using the macro with a known-good data file? If it works with a known-good file, then that reinforces my surmise, and closer examination of the problem file is in order; if it does not, then someone else will have to weigh in on what else might be wrong…

David